- Do you have a passion for supporting construction/engineering operations?
- Do you thrive in finding organization within a fast paced environment?
- Are you well versed in overall construction operations? From drafting proposals to budget analysis and invoicing?
Do we have a job for you! BLUEFIN, LLC is currently hiring for a Project Coordinator
What exactly will you be doing? Well, you will drive local project administration for the Coppell, TX design and quality assurance team as it relates to RFI, RFQ, and RFP processes for roof consulting work. You will also manage overall project document creation and control and serve as the point of contact for BLUEFIN's finance & accounting team as it relates to budgeting, project reviews, booking and billing analysis. This role will also provide leadership support for a team of two administrative assistants who are engaged in similar activities.
ESEENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: Project Coordinator
- Review of contractor pay applications for accuracy and submission to Engineer for payment approval.
- Manage the development of construction documents for RFI, RFQ, and RFP processes.
- Supports project and delivery schedules and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manage document control for projects
- Managing various internal databases to set up new projects, archive completions, ongoing data maintenance, warranty information, updating properties.
- Collaborate with project teams consisting of field personnel, architects, design engineers, general and specialty contractors, and project management teams.
- Work with technical team to edit and maintain project specifications
- Provide exemplary service to clients and team members
- Creates and maintains projects in the accounting system
- Maintains project-related records, including contracts and change orders
- Effectively communicates with project managers and others regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals and any additional services related to billings
- Monitors status of pending change orders
- Manages project compliance (contract terms, billing deadlines, insurance, reporting, etc.)
- Prepares draft and final invoices – timely and in the required format
- Responds to requests for more detail from clients regarding billings
- Monitors accounts receivable and works with project accountants and project managers on collection efforts
- Provides accounts payable with advice on coding relative to consultant invoicing and project expenses
- Prepares special project analyses as required
PROPOSALS AND DELIVERABLES
- Creates and compiles engaging and informative proposals
- Maintains quality results and timelines by utilizing existing resources.
- Client contract administration (track client contracts, ensure fully executed documents, document retention)
- Ensures subcontractors are in compliance with the terms and conditions of their contract documents
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Project Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- 3+ years of document control experience in architecture-related industries
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with emphasis on Word/word processing for professional and organized document layouts
Preferred, but not required:
- CSI, CDT, CCCA certification
- Commercial roofing industry experience
- Project accounting experience
What sets BLUEFIN apart as a place to grow, contribute, and enjoy professional satisfaction?
- The opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology skills. Our employees are using patented, cutting-edge assessment and information management tools to provide strategic planning and program management to large multi-facility building owners.
- High-profile clients who appreciate what we do. We serve a variety of clients in government, education, industrial, food processing, transportation, financial, retail, and hospitality sectors. Our typical customer has over 2 million square feet of roofs under management, with many being significantly larger.
- Cooperative teams that emphasize mutual respect and safety. We are very committed to and protective of this environment.
- Professional development opportunities. We believe in fostering personal and professional growth.
- A friendly and enjoyable working environment. We get along extremely well with one another and with our clients.
- Hard-working colleagues. We’re passionate about solving problems and delivering value to our clients.
- Attractive compensation packages - with exceptional employee benefits. You can review our entire benefits packet at www.bluefinllc.com
*This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to the position's duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify a candidate.
BLUEFIN, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.