Are you a true, Full Stack Developer, with experience in front and back end operations?
- Do you have entity framework (.net) experience and understand and have implemented REACT components? (MUST HAVE)
- Do you have at least 5 years of experience in using database tools and with database management?
- Can you code in Java and C#? (C++ and Python would be nice to have, too)
- Here’s some other stuff that would be helpful to have experience in:
- SQL, AWS, VB, mobile apps
Do we have a job for you! Bluefin LLC is currently hiring for a Senior Developer.
What exactly will you be doing? Well, you will manage the maintenance and new build of components for a model-view view-model framework (MVVM) for a REACT-based web portal. This customer-facing portal incorporates geospatial components and advanced reporting capabilities for detailed facility asset management data captured by our mobile-based applications.
Here’s some other duties we’ll look to you for:
- Provide analytics and reports from our own database as requested.
- Manage maintenance and enhancement to our database.
- Assist company staff in providing customer-specified analytics and information as needed.
- Provide technical training to company staff where requested.
- Manage the development of the V4 operating system and architecture.
- Supervise contracted consultants developing the V4 information management system, tools, and analytics.
What’s awesome about this role?
Flexibility! We are very flexible with scheduling and work from home options. We are also a flat organization so we’re nimble and we don’t have a strict hierarchy to try and navigate. You’ll also get to work in 3D modeling and mapping as well as help to build our mobile app.
PAY RANGE: ~$95K (flexible, based on experience)
What sets BLUEFIN apart as a place to grow, contribute, and enjoy professional satisfaction?
- The opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology skills. Our employees are using patented, cutting-edge assessment and information management tools to provide strategic planning and program management to large multi-facility building owners.
- High-profile clients who appreciate what we do. We serve a variety of clients in government, education, industrial, food processing, transportation, financial, retail, and hospitality sectors. Our typical customer has over 2 million square feet of roofs under management, with many being significantly larger.
- Cooperative teams that emphasize mutual respect and safety. We are very committed to and protective of this environment.
- Professional development opportunities. We believe in fostering personal and professional growth.
- A friendly and enjoyable working environment. We get along extremely well with one another and with our clients.
- Hard-working colleagues. We’re passionate about solving problems and delivering value to our clients.
- Attractive compensation packages - with exceptional employee benefits. You can review our entire benefits packet at www.bluefinllc.com
*This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to the position's duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify a candidate.
BLUEFIN, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.