Vice President of Roof Design, PE or AIA designation required
- Do you have a passion for, and experience in, leading, coaching, and training a team?
- Do you have a current PE or AIA license?
- Are you a roof design expert?
- Do you have experience in facility consulting?
Then we are looking for you to join us as our next Vice President of Roof Design!
As the Vice President of Roof Design, you will be responsible for the leadership and day-to-day operations of our Texas office and for ensuring high quality/high-performance design specifications delivery. In this role you will oversee and collaborate with internal teams to provide project estimations for multiple clients, you will assure all internal and industry design standards and you will uphold professional and legal requirements for performing the work assigned.
Here are some of the role’s essential responsibilities:
- Develops BLUEFIN design standards to ensure client deliverables (roof plans, specs, drawings, etc.) are consistent, efficient, and of the highest quality.
- Oversees and manages the team responsible for multiple projects at various phases and in various locations, from project identification through design, planning, client approval, and financial closeout.
- Interfaces with architects, engineers, general and specialty contractors, property management, operating engineers, environmental consultants, client project management team, client security, and client technology teams.
- Identify and recommend upsell opportunities to Business Development Managers and Client Success Managers for related clients/projects.
- Understands what outcomes the client is expecting and is the liaison between BLUEFIN team and client team ensuring the accurate execution of plan resulting in delivering desired outcomes.
What sets us apart as a place to grow, contribute, and enjoy professional satisfaction?
BLUEFIN, LLC is a fun, fast-paced, and growing company that provides facility management consulting services specializing in roofing, pavement, and building envelope management. Our clients know us as problem solvers who improve facility management by delivering tailored solutions based upon their goals, challenges, and values.
- The opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology skills. Our employees are using patented, cutting-edge assessment and information management tools to provide strategic planning and program management to large multi-facility building owners.
- High-profile clients who appreciate what we do. We serve a variety of clients in government, education, industrial, food processing, transportation, financial, retail, and hospitality sectors. Our typical customer has over 2 million square feet of roofs under management, with many being significantly larger.
- A friendly and enjoyable working environment. We get along extremely well with one another and with our clients.
- Hard-working colleagues. We’re passionate about solving problems and delivering value to our clients.
Have we caught your attention? APPLY NOW!
*This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to the position's duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify a candidate.
BLUEFIN, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.